Combat Gear Solenoid
A Battlers Connection in house design. It is assembled and tested by the BC crew.
Developed around captains that want maximum flow, superior speed while being compact and light weight.
Without sacrificing durability our solenoids are all metal,No pressurized plastic parts!!!
These solenoids Feature:
- Anodized 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum base
- Electrophoresis coating on external steel components for rust prevention
- 22 Awg wire leads
- 360 degree wire lead positioning
- Easy servicing design
- Urethane plunger seal
- O-ring sealed cavity
- Compact design
- 2 port normally closed
- Orifice 3mm
- Flow ~26 CFM @ 150psi
- Max effective operating PSI 150
- Type Air
- 2 Threaded #10-32 ports
- Available voltage DC 6, 12, or custom
- Power 7.2watt w/ 6volt coil
- Current 1.2amps w/ 6volt coil
- Length 2.25"
- Diameter 1"
- Weight 4.2oz (coil dependent)
- 2 M3 threaded ports for mounting
Designed, assembled, and tested by the BC crew
<Click> Instruction Manual