Get rid of all the spaghetti mess of wires!!! With the all NEW Multi-XP. This little compact jewel will reduce your wiring confusion and over all weight with simple plug and play modular capabilities.
Designed by the BC team to include these standard functions
- 6 channel RX end pin direct connect(RX sold separately, For Lemon RX or many others with similar channel configuration)
4 quadrants firing circuits
Multi-XP allows leeway by allowing up to 4 ESC's for 2 drive and 2 pump systems (Up to 5 ESCs can be used with separate "Y" servo lead to that channel).
Selectable by solder bridge your RX power can be used by your favorite ESC's BEC circuit, or use of ships unregulated main power to power only RX and rudder servo.
First ever selectable firing circuit power via solder bridge to use ships main power or an external power source even if you want a different voltage for solenoids.
- Compact Size 2.74"W x 2.25" T
- Maximum input voltage 15vdc
- Maximum Buss current rating 90Amps
- (2) Dual firing circuits built in for 4 position coverage. *Max continuous current: 5 amps per channel, Peak Amp: 9 (for 10 seconds),
- Built in fly back diodes per channel
- (1) XT90 connector for bussed input power
- (5) XT60 connectors for output power connections for multiple configurations of ESC(s) and/or other circuits.
- (1) XT30 T-SW connector output power (Example of use power for test switches)
- (1) XT30 CNPR connector for external solenoid power
- (1) RX unregulated supply power via solder jumper(J1)
- (1) Solenoid power selection solder jumper(J2)
- Main circuit power activation LED(Green)
- Firing (solenoid) activation LEDS(Red)
- 6 Channel socket for RX in end pin configuration (Multiple brand 6ch RX will work verify pin orientation)
- Built in failsafe if loss of RX/TX signal
- (1) Multi-XP Controller Pre-Assembled and Function Tested
- (5) XT60 Connector halves
- (6) XT30 Connector halves
- (1) XT90 Connector halve